Responsible for the processing of your data:
- Identity: FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL
- DNI-NIF: B39712179
- Mailing address: Av. Alisas 17, 2D Solares (Cantabria)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Data protection: Eduardo Salado Morales
- DPD contact: FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL, registered with the company in the Mercantile Registry of Cantabria, volume 974, folio 36, page S-21151.
The data you have provided to register or to register for any service we offer, and in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, will be incorporated into an automated file with the strictest confidentiality on the part of FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL.
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
In nubily.com we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes: In order to manage the delivery of the information requested, provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest, to offer our products and services. Services according to your interests, improve your user experience. To fulfill these purposes we will elaborate a commercial profile based on the information provided. Automated decisions will not be made based on the profiles of the database. Yes, automated emails will be sent, previously programmed by the owner of the data or their service providers or employees, in order to send information on the news of the blog, and commercial products that will be offered through this website , whether they are hosted on it or on platforms from third-party service providers. We will also use all types of cookies that we consider appropriate to our personal brand.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided on the website nubily.com will be kept for a period of ten years from the last confirmation of your interest. They will also be maintained while the mercantile relationship is maintained. They will disappear when their deletion or portability is requested by the interested party.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the online subscription to the blog or the contact form of the nubily.com website as well as access to all the products acquired on said website. The offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of services or the delivery of pending products.
Recipients to whom your data will be communicated:
The data collected through this website will not be communicated or shared with other companies. FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL has binding corporate rules approved by the European Committee for data protection and available at https://nubily.com/legal. FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a model of “cloud computing” through OVH, based in France.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL is processing personal data that concerns them or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL come either from the web, email, instant messaging or postal mail of our company. The categories of data we deal with are: Identification data, codes or identification keys, postal or electronic addresses, commercial information, economic data. We also inform you that we do not obtain specially protected data on a regular basis. If specially protected data reaches our company, we will protect it in accordance with current regulations.
DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY:
This page and its components are offered for informational purposes only. FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL, owner of this page is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information that is transmitted or made available through it; will not be responsible for any error or omission in said information. The users of this page that give their personal data, with the acceptance of the informed consent renounce any compensation that for the legal use of such data could correspond to them, not being able to exercise any legal claim for it. If you want to hold it, you should not give your information on this website.
Our services and products are for over 18 years. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information.
LINKS POLICY OF OUR WEB:
Through these legal contracting conditions, we make available to the consumer the pre-contractual information referred to in article 6 of Directive 2011/83.
First, identification: The good that is sold through the web nubily.com is an online training platform 100% in the cloud. The product is sold directly through the web. In the page nubily.com you are hiring the product with FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL, DNI-NIF: B39712179, postal address: Av. Alisas 17, 2D Solares (Cantabria), email: email@example.com.
Second, Products and prices: On the website you can acquire the training platform and consulting services. All of them are defined in a file and show the price of them. The prices of the services or products shown on our website are indicated in euros and include VAT unless otherwise indicated. The offers are duly marked and identified as such. Its term of validity has effectiveness while they appear on your screen. These offers may be modified or canceled without prior notice.
Support service: The customer should know that he has a support service to raise any doubts that arise in relation to the use of the platform. Now, this support can only be about the technology of the platform, being excluded any other such as – among others – support related to the agenda of the courses created with our technology, etc.
Third, the purchase process: To acquire the platform on our website it is necessary to register during the purchase process. Our store allows you to create a customer account, with your email address and the password of your choice, to facilitate the login and future purchases. These data will be treated and incorporated into our files, as it is informed in our section of protection of personal data contained in this Legal Notice.
To make a purchase, you must choose the product or service and automatically the system will redirect you to the registration page. In this screen you will have to indicate your name, surnames, mail, name of the channel that you want to create and the desired domain. Once completed, click on the “Next” button. In this new page you will have to select the preferred price plan by clicking on the “Select plan” button and then the “Complete your plan’s configuration” button. Finally you must confirm your purchase by clicking on “Confirm Plan and continue”. During the purchase process, payment data is not required since a 30-day trial version is available. At the end of it, if you want to continue enjoying the platform, the payment information will be requested. If the payment method chosen is PayPal, you must validate the payment on the provider’s page. And if it is payment by credit card, the data referring to it will be requested. Next you will be shown a confirmation page of the purchase.
Payment methods: FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL offers its customers the possibility to choose between several different forms of payment:
- Credit card: If you choose this form of payment, you will be asked for your card number and the expiration date. For your peace of mind, you are guaranteed absolute security, as both your personal data and your card travel encrypted thanks to the secure SSL server provided by Stripe. Also, at no time does Nubily receive the data of your card, only the confirmation of your payment.
- Payment through Paypal system: For its security and speed, this world-known system is one of the most used today in Internet sales. To be able to pay for your purchases through this system you must have a Paypal account. For more information visit paypal.es. The technical purchase system allows the identification and rectification of errors before making the purchase. It also allows information on delivery restrictions and payment methods for the products sold on this website.
- For the Corporate version, payment by bank transfer will be accepted. The maximum payment term will be 30 calendar days after the date of the invoice issued. A delay in payment will mean blocking the platform until the receipt of the transfer of the pending payments.
In the system of the process of buying our products, there is all the information of the process. It will be considered that the sales contract is signed with the acceptance of the informed consent. The consumer, within 24 hours of the purchase, will receive proof of the transaction and confirmation that the procedure has been completed.
Delivery of products: Regarding the delivery dates, delivery will be made immediately. The acquisition made immediately, begins with the payment of the product and ends at the time of download. Access to the training platform ends when the buyer stops paying their fees, being necessary to do so, prior notice within the previous month in which said access no longer wishes to be hired. There is no minimum duration in which the buyer is forced to maintain our business relationships. In the purchase of our products you do not have to provide any kind of financial guarantee or deposit. There is no geographical limitation of access to the contents that are sold on our website. The products sold on our website enjoy all the rights of protection of intellectual property and other legal guarantees. All the necessary technical measures are also used to guarantee the security of purchase and access to digital products in a secure manner. The interoperability or the capacity of our product or system, whose interfaces are fully known, to work with other products or existing or future systems, without restriction of access or implementation will depend on the technical and organizational needs that are at all times necessary to sell the products and provide the services offered to the consumer. The electronic document file will be made in digital format in the electronic files kept by the company. The web nubily.com is technically prepared to identify and correct errors in the introduction of data, these technical means being variable depending on the evolution of the same.
Fourth, cancellation and returns: The customer of our online store is committed at all times to provide accurate information about the data requested in the different forms of purchase. In the event of the sale or sale of products on our website that require the buyer to have a certain age according to the legislation in force in their country of origin, the buyer states that he meets this requirement to complete the purchase.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyze your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, it means acceptance of the installation of them. The user has the possibility to configure his browser, if he wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive, although he must take into account that such action may cause navigation difficulties on the website.
- PHPSESSID: expires at the end of each session. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the operation of the web.
Third party cookies
- NID: 6 months. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of the pages with Google maps. Provided by Google.
- PREF: 2 years. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of the pages with Google maps. Provided by Google.
- OGPC: 1 month. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of the pages with Google maps. Provided by Google.
- Khcookie: At the end of the session. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of the pages with Google maps. Provided by Google.
- APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID: 6 months. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing the pages with Google maps on them. Provided by Google.
- uuid, ts, mt_mop: Used by Google Adsense to show personalized advertising for visitors. Does not include personally identifiable information. Provided by Google.
- _ga: 2 years. It is used to distinguish users. Provided by Google.
- _gat: 10 minutes. It is used to limit the percentage of requests. Provided by Google.
- _gid: 24 hours. It is used to distinguish users. Provided by Google.
- __utmt: 10 minutes. It is used to limit the percentage of requests. Provided by Google.
- __utmc: End of browser session. It is not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the cookie __utmb to determine if the user was in a new session or visit. Provided by Google.
- __utmv: Two years from the configuration or update. It is used to store personalized visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the withdrawn _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google. Provided by Google.
How to disable Cookies in the most used browsers?
Likewise, FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL informs the user that they have the possibility to configure their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, and may, if they wish, prevent them from being installed on their hard drive. Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Safari from here: https: //support.apple.com/kb/PH19214
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and any other elements inserted in the Website belong to FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL. The entire content of the website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, images, graphic or artistic material present on the web , are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, registered in the corresponding public registers under the ownership of FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL or third parties, without which any of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be transferred to the user. beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal. Any individual or legal entity is authorized to establish links or links to the website on its pages or web sites, both to its main page and to any of its pages. However, links to any of the pages of the website that imply viewing them in the browser through frames or frames are expressly prohibited. All the contents shown on this website, as well as the infoproducts for sale, are subject and protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. It is not allowed the alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication and made available on the contents of the course without the prior express authorization of the owner of the web. The page and its original content, features and functionality are property of FLYBUSINESS TRAINING SL and are protected by international copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property laws or property rights.
Rescissions, changes and jurisdiction
RESCISSION CLAUSE: We may cancel your access to the page, without cause or notice, which may result in the seizure and destruction of all information that is associated with your account. All provisions of this agreement that, by their nature, must survive the cancellation will survive it, including without limitation, property dispositions, waivers of warranty, indemnification and limitations of liability.
SUBMISSION TO COURTS: The code of conduct of nubily.com is derived from the correct application of existing laws, as well as the application of them from common sense. With resignation of their own fueros, the people who hire through the web nubily.com expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Santander. This contract is formalized in Spanish. The general conditions to which this contract is subject can be found on the website nubily.com/legal.