We are passionate to develop online solutions
"I want to convert Nubily
into the reference platform so that any professional
can build online excelent courses
to transmit their knowledge."
Eduardo Salado, CEO and founder
Founding partner and CEO
Technological entrepreneur lifestyle specialized in the development of projects and online platforms. Since 2004 (when I started my life as an entrepreneur) I have grown as a developer of Web technologies. Currently, he combines his responsibilities as CIO and partner of SoftDoit (a leading software comparator in Spain and in continuous international expansion), CEO and co-founder of Nubily, Blogger in EduSalado.com and entrepreneur of other side-projects.
CMO and Customer support
Sales and marketing specialist. Bachelor in Business Administration and diploma in tourism. He joins the Nubily team to launch the online project. With him, in May 2018 we officially launched Nubily Online in four versions: three aimed at helping any professional to create their own online academy (BASIC, PRO and PREMIUM) and one aimed at corporate training within companies (CORPORATIVE).
Nubily project partners
Eduardo Salado is an engineer and expert in online project development. CEO of Nubily, CIO of SoftDoit and Blogger on EduSalado.com.
David González Pescador is a lawyer and Business Angel. Expert in family business. Managing partner of Glezco.
Fidel Merino is an Economist, PADE by IESE and Business Angel. Managing partner of business consulting.
Jorge Valero is an Industrial Engineer and MBA from the I.E.S.E Busines School. Financial and business development consultant.
Our Mission and Methodology
- Achieve an online dissemination of knowledge of excellence, creative and efficient, within reach of companies, professionals and institutions without the need of technical knowledge, and with a minimum affordable investment.
- Offer all the necessary tools for publication, dissemination and communication of knowledge.
- Eliminate technical concerns (in the cloud).
- Focus our value on the parameterization of benefits. We do not develop customized services, but we find patterns between the suggestions of clients and users to include new adjustable services in each case. Thanks to this, our system will always have a high capacity for personalization.
- Transparency. We want to tell you how we do each thing. If this information helps someone, we do not care if they can compete with us, we will be proud to have added value.
Do you want to know what else we do?
- You can follow the publications on our CEO's blog: edusalado.com. The intention of this Blog is to help other entrepreneurs and non-conformists who want to evolve and manage to combine professional and personal life from transparency. All under one motto: break paradigms and false established beliefs.
- Are you a client of our previous phase of web development and want to know more information about your project? Fill out our contact form to obtain more information (or to know the information related to your Hosting).
Nuestra metodología online
All our development, management and customer support work is based on the cloud. We avoid all local documentation in the office or on the personal computers of our team. We use the following online tools in our day to day.
- We use Google Suite (formerly Google Apps for Business). With our domain name we have the best email technology and an office suite in the cloud with all the guarantees of Google: calendar, word processor, spreadsheets, presentations, forms and video conferences with Google HangOut (although occasionally we also use Skype ). And all this for just € 4 / month per user.
- We manage our code securely with GitHub in private repositories. This service has a cost of $ 7 / month.
- Although we have worked with Slack, our internal communication system is Google Chat (included in Google Suite).
- We use the Sublime Text 3 code editor, which thanks to its extensions allows us to work productively. The license cost is $ 70 / user (single cost). In addition, we install certain premium extensions with small additional costs. We have licenses and have tried other IDEs or editors such as Coda, Netbeans or Espresso, but we feel comfortable with Sublime Text.
- To measure our work times, we use Toggl. At the moment, the size of our company is included in its free plan.
- When developing online solutions, we must check their operation in multiple browsers, devices and operating systems. For this work we use BrowserStack. The cost of this solution is $ 39 / month.
- Despite having tried JIRA for months, Trello and Intercom (for technical support). Finally we have opted for ZenDesk for technical support to users and customers. We manage tasks and projects with AirTable.
- Although we developed an online training solution, we are interested in training our team. We have chosen an online academy for its subject matter and effectiveness. We use Boluda.com to continue evolving. Hundreds of audiovisual and practical courses for € 10 / month.
- Formerly we used an impressive voIP virtual switchboard called Netelip. It is a great online solution to centralize phone calls in a professional manner. But for productive reasons, we completely eliminated the phone.
Nubily is on the cloud
(with 100% online support and asynchronous communication)
We eliminated the traditional telephone as a means of communication. Our company grows as a distributed team, enhancing remote work as a mechanism to reconcile the work and personal life of our employees. For this reason, you can contact us through the Web.
At Nubily we believe that productivity should be our hallmark. And online tools, well used, help us achieve this important goal. We answer all your questions or questions by organizing them by priority. As a general rule, we first serve customers who write to us through our online platform. Our team dedicates several blocks of time per day to answer all your questions, questions, suggestions or comments.